#2 is in the books!
Below is a quick overview of the content in the July podcast. Runs about 20 minutes. Only 2 topics to cover. As always – let me know if you like it.
- Got feedback – make it shorter? maybe – we’ll see if I can keep from rambling.
- Focus on one maybe two things instead of trying to cover too much.
- Makes sense so I will try to get it down to two topics.
- Covers employee – consumer – channel
- Too much too often
- How can you manage to a weekly set of engagement inputs?
- People are too variable – they change from Monday to Tuesday to Wednesday ad infinitum.
- Pulse surveys create noise that takes managers away from longer-term objectives – the ones that truly engage employees long-term. Think of trying to manage your life based on what you want today or this week vs. what you need for retirement.